Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gorgeous pages from Mystique Designs.....

Ohhhh my GOSH Mystique Designs are GORGEOUS and I am sooooooo thrilled to be a part of Brydka's team now too! How EXCITING is THAT! Here are 2 kits so far that I have had a play with. They are AMAZING and if you haven't seen them yet, GO GRAB EM! OMG they are amazing!!

If You Forget Me
by Mystique Designs



And here is my page using this beautiful kit:

If You Forget Me

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Golden Life
by Mystique Designs



And here is my page using this beauty:

What A Golden Life

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I am off for the LONG weekend I reckon. Yayyy! 3 day weekend! BRING IT ON!! hehehe! Going fishing tonight with friends up Seven Mile beach so won't be around until tomorrow sometime I reckon. I hope you all have an AWESOME weekend and be good! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment