Monday, September 7, 2009

Check these OUT....

I have been busily playing in Photoshop when I get the chance, well more so get the computer back! LOL! Hubby has found the most comfy chair for him after his hernia operation, yep MY chair at the computer. His been hogging it all week long. HAHAHAHA! But the poor buggar has had to go back to work today and I get it all back again. Gunna miss him heaps though. I love having him around, even though I don't get much PC time at all. LOL!

Ok here are some pages I have made and if you haven't you SOOOOO have to go buy these kits. They are sooooooo awesome. I think I am in LOVE! hehehe!

Ok first cab off the rank is this GORGEOUS GORGEOUS kit from Lotta Designs, Loveletter. I am in love with this kit and Lotta too. She's soooo GORGEOUS! Lotta has just moved over to Oscraps now too so run on over and grab yourself some GORGEOUS goodies up!!

Loveletter
by Lotta Designs

Here is my page using Loveletter:


Click Here to view full credits and leave some lovin.

Now onto the second kit I grabbed up! You SOOOOOOO have to have this kit from the GORGEOUS Holliewood Studios, Old School. It's amazing and I have sooo many more ideas for pages to come using this kit. It literally ROCKED my socks off!! Hollie's extractions are AMAZING and this kit is soooo loaded with goodies.

Old School
by Holliewood Studios

Here are my pages so far using Old School:


Click Here to view full credits and leave some lovin.


Click Here to view full credits and leave some lovin.

Ok I shall be back this arvo with something special for everyone. In the mood to make a kit or something so keep your eyes peeled. hehehehe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment