Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Goodies from my designers.....

I am BACK!! LOL! We took off to Launceston on Sunday morning to get Dunno ready for his operation on his hernia, which might I say went great. Well to a point. Had to wait around for 14 friggen hours for it to be done but I am just so glad it's all over with now. The health system is totally stuffed and getting worse might I add. He ended up with the BIGGEST bitch of a nurse you could come across too just to make things worse. LOL! Excuse the language. LOL LOL! And my 3 girls, I couldn't be MORE prouder of each and everyone of them. They behaved so well for the whole 14 hours while we waited. I love them soooo much. So now I am playing nurse, farmer, chef, driver, etc around here for 3 whole months. LOL! He's lucky I love him so much. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

While I was away all my gorgeous designers brought out some very gorgeous goodies in their stores. You soo have to check them all out. They are AMAZING!! I will start off with a gorgeous collab between StarLight Designs and Mimilou Designs.

Romantic Drawdling
by StarLight Designs & Mimilou Designs

And here is my layout using this gorgeous kit:


Click Here to view full credits and leave some lovin.

Now onto Chriscrap's gorgeous new kit! You SOOO have to get this kit!!

Love & Chocolate
by Chriscrap


And here is my layout using this gorgeous kit. This would SO have to be one of my most fave layouts YET!


Click Here to view full credits and leave some lovin.

Now onto Cali Design's gorgeous new kit!

Into The Nature
by Cali Design


And here is my gorgeous layout to match:

Click Here to view full credits and leave some lovin.

Now last but not least is the gorgeous new kit by Genedes.

Le temps des moissons
by Genedes


And here are the two new pages I have made using this gorgeous kit:


Click Here to view full credits and leave some lovin.


Click Here to view full credits and leave some lovin.

Ok I am outta here for a sec. I have a goodie to come in a bit so keep your eyes out for that. Hope this finds everyone going great! Have just tucked all 4 of my babies into bed for the night (yep, one of them being my Hubby LOL) so I am off to Photoshop to do some well needed scrapping. hehehehehe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment