Thursday, September 17, 2009

New look blog...Whatta ya reckon??

Ok I can't help myself. Those of you who follow my blog/s over the years know that I can't stay with one look for long BUT this time I think I have hit a jackpot!! LOL! I think I might just be keeping this looking like this for a long long long time. I am sooooooo in love with it.

I have used designs from both Lily Designs & Jofia Devoe to get this looking so gorgeous. I used my layout that I made the other day as my starting point and I think it paid of somehow. ROFL! So thank you girls so much for your AMAZING talents!! Your both beyond AMAZING actually.
I would also like to thank the gorgeous Newlife Dreams for the idea & inspiration with the template too. Thank you ladies soooo much. xoxo

I hope this finds you all going great. I am back to photoshop now to finish making wallpapers for everyone at Hubby's work. LOL! Got a big list of them to do today then tonight I reckon I might just go scrap a new page. hehehehe!

Oh speaking of which, here is my latest layout using the gorgeous Holliewood Studios awesome kit, Desk Mess. Go grab it up!!! It's AWESOME!


Click Here to go leave some lovin'.

Ok I am outta here for a few hours. I shall be back later on no doubt. hehehehe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment