Saturday, September 26, 2009

A new page to share....

I spent the day yesterday playing with Lily Designs brand spankin new kit, Autumn By The Bay and OMG it's amazing. I have plenty more pages to come with it yet too. Stunning stunning kit! Duck on over and grab it up while her store is on sale too! And as a HUGE bonus, you get The Boy Is A Boy kit with your download too. I am going to be busy scrapping here with these goodies. hehehe!

Here is my page that I am sooo proud of. LOVED how it came together.

Autumn By The Bay

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I am off for a while before the AFL Grand Final starts today. GO THE SAINTS but I think the Cats are gunna stomp all over ya. LOL LOL! Hope everyone stays safe today and don't drink drive anywhere!! LOL! Hope you all have an awesome day/night wherever you are in the world!


1 comments:

Vanessa said...

This kit is so gorgeous like your page!! Fanastic Idea, love it as always hunny!!
Hugs and Kisses Vanessa :*

Post a Comment