Monday, September 14, 2009

Some new layouts....

I have been in a scrapping slump for the past week but I think my mojo is returing!! YAYYY! hehehe! I made 4 new layouts yesterday and one the other night and I am sooo loving them. Think it's got a lot to do with the kits but I am in love! hehehe!

The first one is using Lily Designs gorgeous gorgeous new kit Color Of Your Birthday.

When Angels Dream

Click Here to leave me some lovin'.

And the second one also comes from the gorgeous Lily Designs too, this time using her gorgeous kit Paint The Ocean.

Another Day In Paradise

Click Here to leave me some lovin'.

The next one is using MK-Designs gorgeous kit Blueberry Art. This is soooo gorgeous and is a real story book kit.

Down On The Farm

Click Here to leave me some lovin'.

And then onto Newlife Dreams GORGEOUS new kit Oh! La La! This kit is soooo packed full and is sooo perfect for all those gorgeous girlie girlie pages.

Oh La La Lily

Click Here to leave me some lovin'.

And last but certainly not least is my new page using Jofia Devoe's AMAZINGLY gorgeous new kit The Whispering Sea. Jofia's work always just makes me melt. LOL! Well all the girls work here does really. AMAZING WORK all of ya!

Here Fishy Fishy

Click Here to leave me some lovin'.

Ok that is me done blogging for now. Might just be back later, ya never never know. HAHAHA! I hope you are all going awesome and thanks heaps for stopping by.


0 comments:

Post a Comment