Friday, October 30, 2009

Brand new goodies from Melancolie......

Back again! You sick of me yet?? HAHAHAHA!

Ok this time I am back with two brand spankin new kits from Melancolie and one of them is a gorgeous freebie kit too!!

Live Your Dreams
by Melancolie at Digiscrap'Mania


And here is my page using this beautiful new kit:

Live Your Dreams

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Stop The Time {Freebie}
by Melancolie at The French Frog


And here is my page using this beauty:

Stop The Time

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I think that will do my blog fix for now. LOL LOL! I think I am on top of everything now?? Probably not but I will keep believing it in my head. HAHAHAHA! Hope you are all going great!

1 comments:

Mumure said...

Your first page is so cuuuute!!Adorable!!I have a big smile on my face,thank you for this hunny :o)
Love the second one too.I went to DST to spread some love on your marvels.
For me you can post everyday :)
Hugs and love xx

Post a Comment