Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brand new kit from Krakatuka Design & one from Sarah Designs.....

OMG this kit is sooooooooooooo STUNNING! I loved it so much that I went and made 3 pages, one after the other. hehehehe! If you are after an Autumn kit, this is THE kit to get!! OMG I looooove it!!

by Krakatuka Design


And here are all 3 of my pages using this GORGEOUS kit:


Paint Me Autumn Baby

Click Here to leave some lovin' at DST.


Delightful Fall

Click Here to leave some lovin' at DST.


Enjoy Autumn

Click Here to leave some lovin' at DST.


And here is the gorgeous kit Sarah Designs RAK'd me with. This is a real beauty too!! Thank you heaps and heaps again Sweetie!


Autumn Blues
by Sarah Designs


And here is my page using this gorgeous kit:


Sun Shiny Autumn Day

Click Here to leave some lovin' at DST.


Ok I reckon I will be back later on today with another post. We'll see what happens. hehehe! Hope this finds you all going awesome and I hope you all have a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment