Sunday, October 25, 2009

Loads of new goodies from my designers.....

Wow where to start?? LOL! I am sooo far behind on everything because of the stupid small data limits I have on this satellite broadband. I tell ya, the sooner DSL is enabled the better. But I think Tassie is so far back to front, it's not going to happen in a long time. :(

Ok lets kick off my post with the gorgeous new kit from MaryPop Designs called Beautiful Day!



And here is my page using this gorgeous kit:

Wonderful Day

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Now I have to show off Starlight Designs gorgeous brand new kit called, Princess!



And here is my page using this beauty:

Waiting For My Prince

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Ok next we have Melancolie's gorgeous new kit called, Vanilla Passion!



And here is my page using this gorgeous kit:

Vanilla Passion

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Next we have the beautiful new kit from Cali Design, called Shine On You!



Here is my page using this pretty new kit:

Shine On You

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


And last but not least is Cali Design & Paula Kesselring's new collab freebie called, In The 70's!



Here is my page using this cool new kit:

Knocked Up

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


Now onto the CUTE RAK I recieved from the gorgeous Sashinamama Design called, Lil Cowboy! Thank you heaps and heaps again Sweetie!!



And here is the page I made using this beauty:

Wanted Cowboy

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Will be back shortly with another post I reckon and then again tomorrow with a load more beautiful new kits to show off. hehehe! Hope you are all having an awesome weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment