Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big Movie by Mystique Designs...

G'day Everyone,

I am back, well sort of. Have a house full of sick kiddies here and a sick Mummy too. LOL! Yep, I am a big sook when I am crook. LOL! But I have something special to show you all! Yep, a gorgeous new kit from the adorable Brydka (Mystique Designs).

Big Movie
by Mystique Designs



And check this out, Brydka is also offering an awesome CU/PU freebie paper on her blog!
http://mystiquedesigns.blogspot.com/


And if that wasn't enough, she's also offering a gorgeous new Quickpage too for free on her blog!


And here are my 2 pages using this awesome new kit:

Lights Camera Action

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Jareth The Goblin King

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I am off to my bed to try and get some sleep. Fingers crossed it happens tonight!! LOL! Hope this finds you all going awesome and I hope you are all having an amazing week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment