Friday, November 13, 2009

Exciting news & some new pages too.....

I am soooo excited here, last week Hollie from Holliewood Studios asked me if I would like to be a guest on her team and you know what my answer was, YES YES YES!! hehehe! I am still bouncing around the place I tell ya! LOL! Thank you sooo much for having me Sweetie!!

Here is the first kit I have used so far as a guest on Hollie's team using her awesome Kitchen Counter kit.


And here is my page using this awesome kit:

A Typical Meal

Click Here to leave some lovin'.


And another page using sussieM's GORGEOUS kit, Candy B-Day. I adore this kit sooooo much. And this page is a rather special page for me too. I made this page for my big Sissie and best friend in the whole wide world, heather (wildchild) for her birthday last Saturday. I am just so slow in getting it posted on here. LOL!

Happy Birthday Sissie

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I am off for the day. I shall be back later on with a gorgeous new collab from Melancolie. Hope you have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment