Thursday, November 5, 2009

GORGEOUS new sussieM Designs kit....

OMG I think I have died and gone to heaven!!! sussieM Designs brand new kit, Candy B-day is sooooooooo ADORABLE and I love it soooooo much!! If you haven't got it yet, GO GET IT NOW!!! It's on sale at the moment too so go grab it up! YUMMY!

Candy B-day
by sussieM Designs


Here is my first page so far using this YUMMY YUMMY kit. I have another one to come but I have to wait until tomorrow or Saturday to show it off because it's a special birthday surprise for my big Sissie, heather (wildchild). But shhhhhhhhh, she's not allowed to know about it yet! LOL LOL LOL!

Little Candy Girl

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I have to start thinking about getting to my bed before I turn into a pumpkin. LOL! Hope you are all having the best day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment