Friday, November 20, 2009

"Vanilla Paradise" by Starlight Designs

Good Morning Everyone,

The zombie with NO sleep now for 6 nights has returned. LOL LOL! I NEED SLEEP sooooooooooooo bloody bad! LOL LOL! Back to the doctors again today to see if there is something else we can do cause this is getting beyond a joke now. LOL!

Ok let's see if I can post this without stuffing it up! HAHAHA! I have a gorgeous gorgeous new kit to show off from Starlight Designs. It's soo YUMMY!

Vanilla Paradise
by Starlight Designs



And if you head on over to Ivonka's blog you can also pick yourself up a gorgeous PU/CU freebie too!!
http://starlight-designs.blogspot.com/


And here is my page using this gorgeous kit:

It's Tea Time

Click Here to leave some lovin'.

Ok I am off for a little bit and I shall return with some new pages to show off soon. I hope this finds you all going awesome and YAYYY the weekend is here!! YAYYY! hehehehe!
Big Hugs & Kisses,

0 comments:

Post a Comment