Monday, December 7, 2009

"Mystery Garden" coming soon....

Morning Everyone!

How was your weekends? All good I hope. Mine was excellent!! My Hubby came home after a 5 day vacation back home on the mainland. All of us girls were soooo excited to see him. Missed him so so much. He got to spend a heap of time with his eldest Brother Mal and his wife Al and the kids Shannon and Chais so that was awesome. And a whole day with my Grandparents too which was awesome as well. They are coming over to Tassie next year to see us all now. SOOOO excited about that!! He had planned on staying with his mother but that didn't happen for a load of reasons that I won't go into cause I would be here all week long. LOL! But we are just happy to have him back in our arms again.

Oh and it's Hubby's 36th Birthday today too so,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
I love you with all my HEART!

Ok I have a new kit to show off but it's not in the stores quiet yet so your going to have to sit on your shopping fingers until Wednesday the 9th of December to grab this one up. I am behind here and trying my butt off to get in front. Can anyone tell I hate December??? LOL LOL! Too much to do in too little time. LOL!

by Mystique Designs


 

And here is my page using this gorgeous new kit.

My Little Garden Oasis


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I have a million things to do in so little time here today. I shall return this afternoon with something new from Starlight Designs. Hope this finds you all going awesome and I hope you have a great day/night.
Hugs & Kisses

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooot!! I knew this kit must have been great hihihi You made a gorgeous page out of it sweetie ;) Already left you some good old love over at DST! Ohh and ofcourse CONGRATS to and with your hubby!! ;;) It is now bedtime for me...so I wish you a wonderful day and enjoy it!!

Hugs Natascha

Mumure said...

Happy birthady to your "malabar" Sweetie :d
Gorgeous page!!!
Hugs and kisses :-*

Post a Comment