Friday, December 4, 2009

"Snow Queen" by GoldenSun Designs

Morning Everyone,

How are we all today? I am a bit crook still from last nights tea here. The girls are all fine and they ate the same as me so maybe it's not the food but WHY do I have to be sick while Hubby is away? WHY! LOL!
And WHY am I whining so much this week. Aghhhhhh! LOL LOL! Whine whine whine. LOL!

Ok I have a BRAND NEW designer with a BRAND NEW kit to show off here. Ania who is known around the forums and galleries as ania725 has started to design under the designer name GoldenSun Designs and I was lucky enough to be asked to help her out on her CT. She's a gorgeous girl and so are her kits too. Here is her very first one that has hit the stores over at Digiscrap'Mania.

by GoldenSun Designs


 

And here is my page using this beautiful new Winter kit.

Me and my Mate


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I think I might go and get Lily up for the day now that Jaz is off to school and let Gypsy have a sleep in. LOL! Wish I could have a sleep in. LOL! I am sure I will return at sometime today again.
Hugs & Kisses

2 comments:

Cryztal said...

i reckon youre still crook from those bloody curried eggs
lol
tell Dunno is isnt to make them for you anymore.. lol.. we can blame him anyway.. :))

Tara said...

:)) Ya know what?? I reckon your right!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And YES, yes we can blame him anyway!!! LOL LOL! :)) :))

Post a Comment