Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Summer Shower" by Bellisae

Good Morning One and All!

My back is still sooooo sore here. Got Jaz to rub it this morning before school and it's eased up a little thank goodness. I really want to go home right this minute and get a real fix up but noooooo. LOL! They are all crap down here in the NW of Tassie and don't do it like they do back in Victoria. Whaaaaaa. But I will get by. Going to get the old boy to give me a good rub down tonight I reckon. Get ya mind out of the gutter heather!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok enough of my whine for this wet and crappy Thursday. Where has the sun gone??? LOL! Look I whined again! hahahahahaha!

Ok I have a new page to show off using the Christmas present I got from Ivonka (Starlight Designs) using Bellisae's beautiful kit, Summer Shower. Thank you heaps and heaps again girls!!

Summer Showers


Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery.

Ok I shall return! I have loads of more goodies to show off. hehehe!
Hugs & Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment