Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Love and War" by Holliewood Studios...

Wow it's Wednesday here already. This week is humming along at a very fast pace yet again. And of course, DST is down yet again too. LOL! I hope they can figure it out soon or I will have no hair left from pulling it all out each day for 2 weeks. LOL LOL!

I have one VERY AMAZING kit to show off to you all today. If you haven't grabbed this kit up yet, what are ya waiting for? It's soooo amazing and OMG it's the best to scrap with! I love it.

by Holliewood Studios



And here are my 4 pages using this amazing kit. I tell ya, I really could have kept making pages with this because it's just that amazing. Also head on over to the store and check out all of the girls layouts using this kit, nothing but stunning and amazing work. WOW!!

Broken Hearted



Love Hurts




Tortured Soul



Loves Battlefield



Click Here to leave some love in my DST gallery when it opens again.

Ok I am off to have a play in Photoshop and hopefully that wakes me up. Didn't sleep much last night because my poor little Lily girl has sunburn on her shoulders from Monday down the beach and yesterday it blistered up. My poor Bub is in pain and not sleeping real well. I have them covered in cream and Tegaderm so they don't get infected. Fingers crossed they ease up a load more today. Stupid sun! LOL!
I hope this finds you all going great and have a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment