Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thank YOUUUUUUU Maryse (Mumure)......



Have a L♥♥K at my Christmas presents from Maryse (aka Mumure), all the way in France!!!

 
How AWESOME are THEY!!!
The gorgeous keyring and the necklace are both handmade by Maryse and OMG they are soooooooo GORGEOUS and precious!! And LOOK at my Christmas card, it's an Aussie Christmas card! How clever and beautiful is that AND AND AND the other GORGEOUS card is beautifully handmade and drawn by Maryse's beautiful daughter, Fanny. It's sooooo gorgeous and I totally LOVE the drawing of me Sweetie!!
And if that wasn't enough, Maryse also gave me a bottle of French Dior perfume and might I say I am smelling totally gorgeous right now!! hehehehehe! It's sooo beautiful!

I wish I could just give you the BIGGEST BIGGEST cuddle and kiss Sweetie! You have made my year brighten so very much more. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
You have made me the happiest Aussie girl!!! And I STILL have tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks. It means the world to me Sweetie and so does your gorgeous friendship!!!!!

Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Massive Hugs & Kisses Sweetie

0 comments:

Post a Comment