Monday, February 1, 2010

A new Joelle page and a new RAK to show off.....

Ok seems it's 12.15am here this will be my last blog post for tonight. LOL! I think I need my bed.
HAHAHAHAHA! And now that my Mum is on Facebook she can see how late I really stay up now and I am in trouble so I better listen to her. HAHAHAHAHA! I think it's so funny! LOL!

Ok I was playing around in Photoshop tonight and I have mixed up a heap of kits of Joelle's and turned them into this magical page. I am sooooo happy with the way it came out because I haven't mixed kits up in soooooooo long but I think I did it some justice. What do you think? LOL!

For this page I used the following beauties:

by Joelle

And here is my page using all of these kits in one. Did I tell you how happy I was with it yet??
HAHAHAHAHA!
Little Merbaby

And I have also made a page for the adorable and sweet Kelly (aka emmasmom) too. She's such a doll and I am soooooo late in getting this made but it's finally all finished and I am quiet happy with the way it turned out. Isn't her son such a spunk! Hope you like it Sweetpea!!

For this kit I used e-Lena Designs beautiful kit, First Snow. This is one of the kits I brought with the coupon I won to the Pickleberrypop store for signing up to the AMAZING Photo Host site Scrappity. LOVE that place I tell ya! It's my new best friend!

by e-Lena Designs

 
 

And here is my RAK page for Kell.

Fun At The Cafe - RAK 4 emmasmom

Here is a link to my Oscraps Gallery if you want to leave some love.

Ok this Aussie girl is off to her bed before I turn into a pumpkin. Need some sleep. Hope this finds you all going so amazing and I shall return tomorrow some time with more gorgeous goodies to show off.

2 comments:

Soraya said...

whaaaaaaaaaa awesome sweetie, love your page from Joelle!!!

ЕЛЕНА said...

Wow, how great it turned out!! Amazing page!

Post a Comment