Friday, February 26, 2010

"The Thing Finder" by Holliewood Studios

I am back and this time I have one VERY AWESOME kit to show off to everyone. Well it's more of collectors edition really because every part of this kit can be used with everything and anything that you own in your scrap collections. It's simply amazing!

Hollie was inspired by one of her dear customers to make this kit with the following transcript from Pippi Longstockings:

"What are we going to do now?" asked Tommy.

"I don't know what you are going to do," said Pippi, "but I know I can't lie around and be lazy. I am a Thing-finder, and when you're a Thing-finder you don't have a minute to spare."


"What did you say you are?" asked Annika.


"A Thing-finder."


"What's that?" asked Tommy.


"Someone who hunts for things, naturally. What else could it be?" said Pippi.


"The whole world is full of things and somebody has to look for them. And that's just what a Thing-finder does," she finished.


"What kind of things?" asked Annika.


"Oh, all kinds," said Pippi. "Lumps of gold, ostrich feathers, dead rats, candy snapcrackers, and tiny little screws, and things like that."

This kit speaks in volumes to me because I too am a "Thing Finder" and so are my 3 girls, especially my eldest Jazmin. She will find and drag so many things home with her. It runs in my family actually much to my Hubby's disgust. LOL LOL!

by Holliewood Studios


And here are my pages using this awesome kit. I could soooo sit here and keep making pages but the galleries would be bursting at the seams if I did. LOL! I love it. The first page I have here is Pennywise from Stephen King's IT and OMG I am terrified of clowns but this guy is my ultimate nightmare. He scares me so very much. That will teach me for watching the movie when I was a kid won't it. LOL LOL! The second page is a RAK for my gorgeous Lala, Brydka and the third page is a RAK for the beautiful Emi and her Mummy, JJ.

Pennywise Says STOP

Click Here to view full size in my DST Gallery.

Brydka's Little Thing Finder

Click Here to view full size in my DST Gallery. 

Emi The Little Thing Finder

Click Here to view full size in my DST Gallery.

I hope this is finding you all going amazing. My spirits have lifted so very much here with many many many thanks to all of my dear friends. I love you all to the moon and back and without you I would not be sitting here still doing what I love without each and everyone of you. Thank You all so very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment