Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Bathroom Of My Dreams" by Albina Design

Good Morning one and all. Well it's been a long weekend here, and by long, I mean loooooooong. LOL!
Too much partying and not enough sleep here. And trust me, that is so unlike me. But we had a blast and it was soooooooo funny. I only had a few drinks but I spent the whole night on Sunday night laughing at my Hubby and his mates. Was a good night all round.

Well I have something brand spankin new to show off to you all today from Albina Design.

Bathroom Of My Dreams
by Albina Design
available at both

 
 

And here are my pages using this beauty.

Fantasy Bathroom

Click Here to see full credits in my DST Gallery.

My Kinda Bathroom

Click Here to see full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok I am off here for a little bit. Going to make some new blogwear I reckon before my beloved Tracey (swathe/bearcrazy) gets here. hehehehehe!
I hope this finds you all going totally amazing and I hope you all have the best week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment