Friday, March 26, 2010

"Breath Of Spring" by Albina Design

Wow who's been a bad blogger this week? Yep, ME! LOL! I have figured out why I keep getting so far behind too. It's my Gmail emails! Aghhhh! I am not receiving many at all lately but I think I may have got it going right now, maybe. LOL! So if you don't hear from me this is what's going on.

I have a gorgeous new kit from Albina to show off to you all tonight.

Breath Of Spring
by Albina Design
available at



And here are my pages using this beauty.

Breath Of Spring

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Eggsational Spring

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.
 
Ok I shall return very shortly with some more gorgeous goodies to show off. I have LOADS of them tonight. hehehehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment