Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some more new goodies to show off and a brand new designer.....

Good Morning!

Running a wee bit behind this morning. Got another new calf here last night and it's a big one so it was more of a challenge this morning to teach the darling thing to drink off the teat. LOL! Let's just say, I am VERY sore now. HAHAHAHAHAHA! And last night I got kicked by one of the others right in the leg and OMG it hurts. LOL! Another brusie to add to the list now. HAHAHAHA! Listen to me rambling like Old MacDonald. LOL!

When I went shopping the other night I also picked up Holly Designs new kit up and I have to say it's totally gorgeous and perfect for those adorable Easter pages and some too! I couldn't resist myself either, I just HAD to grab up her amazing matching alpha too. hehehe!

by Holly Designs


by Holly Designs


by Holly Designs


And here are my pages using these gorgeous goodies.

Spring Trails - RAK for CCA (Melissa)

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

The next page is a photo of my darling 5 year old, Gypsy Rose. Been a long time since I have made so many new pages with the girls on them. LOVING IT! And I have my gorgeous friends to thank for that.
xoxoxoxoxo

Waiting For Easter Bunny

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.


I was also RAK'd with a gorgeous new kit from a gorgeous new designer in the Scrap World last week.
My gorgeous friend Linda (aka Lindatjuhhh)Linda has hit the Angels Scrap Shop under the design name, Linda Designs and here is her very first kit, something near and dear to her, a kit about Holland of course.

by Linda Designs


And here is my page for Linda and it's also a RAK for her too with her gorgeous little man on it.

Hollands Glorie

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok I have to keep running today. I have a million things to get done today and so little time to get it all done in. LOL! I hope this finds you all going amazing and I really need to get in the galleries and get some lovin' out there soon. I am so behind here. LOL!
Have an excellent day or night wherever this may find you in the big wide world and I am sure I will return in the morning with something new to show off to you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment