Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ice Cream Shoppe by Holliewood Studios

I am back again and this time I have an AWESOME HUGE big kit fully loaded full of yummy yummy Ice Cream and all the yummy toppings to match from Holliewood Studio who is the Shabby Pickle Designs April Guest Designer. How exciting is that! Make sure you head on over to SPD and grab this up because it's on sale for a limited time.

 I know it's not Saturday yet over in America but it is here so I want to send out the BIGGEST and HAPPIEST Birthday wishes to my gorgeous girl Hollie! I hope you have an amazing day Sweetie and get loads of presents and most of all, LOADS of love!!!
Love Ya Holl
xoxoxoxo

by Holliewood Studios


And here are my pages using this yummy and delightful kit. Trust me, it makes you sooooo hungry and brings the sweet tooth out of you. LOL!

Lily's Love Of Chocolate

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ice-Cream Maker

Not in my galleries as of yet. Please keep an eye out HERE.

Chocolate Lover

Not in my galleries as of yet. Please keep an eye out HERE.

Ok I am off to keep playing here and I might just go and shout myself to a nice warm shower and kick back and relax and make a few new layouts. We'll see what happens. LOL!
I hope you are all going amazing and having a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment