Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Quiet Pond" by Tiramisu Design

I am back and this time I have a gorgeous gorgeous new kit and page to show off to you all from my gorgeous Natalie aka Tiramisu Design.

by Tiramisu Design



And here is my page using this gorgeous kit. It's also a new RAK page for my gorgeous friend Magda and her totally adorable little man, Eryk.

Down By The Pond

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.

Ok I will be back as soon as I pick these girls up from the bus stop with another beauty to show off to you. I hope this finds you all going amazing and if you haven't already, head on over to Deviant Scrap and check out our new home. Loooooooooving it soooo much over there. It's just totally inspiring being there. Amazing!!!

2 comments:

Angeljet said...

I LOVE this kit and I LOVE your page, sweetie!!!

Magda_lena said...

me too =))

This psge is super fabulous sweetie, thank you once again :X

Million kisses my sweetest friend,
Magda

Post a Comment