Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Romance In The Garden" by MDesigns



It's ANZAC Day here in Australia today. Lest we forget!
ANZAC Day is a national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand, and is commemorated by both countries on 25 April every year to honour members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who fought at Gallipoli in Turkey during World War I. It now more broadly commemorates all those who died and served in military operations for their countries.

I have a beautiful kit to show off to you all today from Mimilou. Perfect for all those fresh Spring days.

by MDesigns




And here is my page using this beautiful kit. It's also a RAK page for the beautiful Malgosia (aka Em-ka Designs) and her adorable little daughter.

In The Garden - RAK 4 Malgosia

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Ok I have a few more posts to come so bare with me. hehehehehe!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment