Monday, July 19, 2010

Congrats to my Lala

G'day Everyone,

I hope you have all had a good weekend. Mine hasn't been the best weekend, actually it's been very horrible but with some good moments included. Won't go into it but I just hope everyone else has had a rockin' good one!

I want to say a huge Congrats to my Lala, Bry (aka Mystique Designs) on her move to Shabby Pickle Designs. I wish you all the very very best Lala.
Pop on over and check out Bry's goodies that are on sale for her very first week.

by Mystique Designs


And here is my page using this beautiful and adorable kit.

Love Grows

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving and keep catching up. I have another post coming in a second that you SO don't want to miss! Yayyy! I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment