Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Going down by the sea....

Morning Everyone!

I have an amazing and totally loaded new pack to show off to you all today from the totally talented Mz Fish from Tumble Fish Studio and also a freebie pack too! How cool is THAT!

by Tumble Fish Studio


by Tumble Fish Studio



And here is my piece using this awesome pack. It's perfect for all of your journal pieces too. This girl rocks!

Down By The Sea

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week. It's Wednesday here already and only one more day of school until the kids have a long long weekend. They have pupil free days on Friday and then again on Monday so the teachers can all go learn how to teach or something LOL, so they are home for 4 days. Bring it on! I am in desperate need of a sleep in or 4. hehehehehe!
I shall be back later on in the week with an amazing new boy kit from a certain special someone so keep your eyes peeled on this spot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment