Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some challenge pages to show off...

Good Evening Everyone!

I am soooo far behind this week. Have been soooo sick most of the week so far since Sunday but I have been one very very busy girl and pretty proud of my achievements. I have big news in the works but you are going to have to wait for a while until I can let the cat out of the bag. hehehehe! Pretty bloody excited though. LOL!

Ok I have a few blog posts tonight because I am so far behind but better late than never hey!
I have done a few challenges over at Creative Victorian Designs this month and there are going to be more to come. Just need a spare minute to get them done. But they are pretty bloody awesome challenges. I couldn't resist and I have Lisa (aka Lisadee) for the heads up on them too. Thanks heaps Babe!

My first page is made for jenn33199's awesome

Ocean Dreams

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

My second page is made for amplantier's (Ann) awesome

The Nature Fairy

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving for now and keep going to I can get some what caught up. LOL!
Hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment