Friday, August 27, 2010

Autumn is breezing into the Northern Hemisphere....

Good Afternoon!

Wow this weather is so up and down here this week. One minute you'd swear Spring had arrived and then 5 minutes later it's pouring with rain and hail. Winter, Spring, Winter, Spring. Make up your mind already weather. LOL! I so can't wait until Summer hits I tell ya.

And as we are about to head into Spring next week down here in the Southern Hemisphere, the Northern Hemisphere is about to head into Autumn/Fall. This year is flying along so fast! And now that Autumn is approaching up there, the scrap world is also heading that way and today I have a beautiful new Autumn kit from Natalie of Tiramisu Design to show off to you all.

by Tiramisu Design




And here are my pages using this beautiful kit.

Autumn Breeze

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Autumn Babe

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I must keep moving and keep playing catch up for a bit because I am having a few weeks away from the computer through the daytime because my parents will be here earlier than first thought. How EXCITING! They get on the boat on Wednesday night and will be here around 9.30am Thursday morning. I can't wait and we are keeping it a secret from the girls and Mum and Dad are going to go and pick them up from school that afternoon and surprise them. As far as they know, Granma and Poppy are going to be here on Father's Day, 5th of September. So it's going to be an amazing day. The removalists will be here the day before so Dunno and I are going to get stuck in and have as much as we can done for them so they can relax when they hit Tassie ground. So so can't wait. I love having my Mum and Dad around me. They are my rock and I love them so much.

I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you and I hope you all have a great weekend. I shall be back over the next day or so with some new goodies to show off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment