Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Block Party is over but I am still partying.....

Good Evening Everyone!

Well today is the day of the big election here Downunder and isn't it moving along soooo slowly tonight. No final result yet but it was a hard one this year. Both parties are idiots but I went with my old faithful vote. I personally think John Howard should come back. I miss old Johnny! But oh well, we will see how messed up Australia is going to be over the next year I guess with either party.

Ok enough of politics, I am so over it because it's been so shoved in our faces for the past few months. Blahhh! Back to digital goodness! hehehehehe! I have a really cute collab to show off to you all tonight from After Five Designs. I am really late to the show but better late than sorry yeah? LOL!

by After Five Designs






And here is my page using this cute kit.

Fun In A Jar

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving and I shall be back very shortly with another post from over at After Five Designs.
Hope you are all having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment