Monday, August 23, 2010

Do I smell new blood in the Deviant Scrap shop?????

I CERTAINLY DO smell new blood in the Deviant Scrap shop! Our very own rock chick, Evelyn (aka fincraft) has rocked her way into the store with some wicked as vintage goodies! Yep, Ev is our brand spankin new designer over in DS and you can find her selling as Finecrafted Designs!

How exciting and COOL is THAT! Yayyyy Ev! I am sooooo excited for ya girl and want to wish you all the very very best with your venture over into the darkside! You rock hard girl!
Love Ya!

Now to show off Ev's amazing goodies! Her store is bursting at the seams with some very awesome products and if you are after anything medical, she's the girl to see! And what's even better, Ev has offered up a matching FREEBIE so you can test the waters and trust me, you will want to dive in, head first!

by Finecrafted Designs


by Finecrafted Designs


by Finecrafted Designs


And here are the 4 pieces I have made so far! Looooved playing with these!

Medication Time

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Service Women

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Good For What Ails Ya

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Cure My Cough

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

How awesome hey! Head on over and check out all of Ev's new products and give your Paypal accounts a work out! You won't be sorry!
Ok I best keep moving and do a spot of housework, aghhh, and then get back and keep playing once Lil is down for her nap. I hope this finds you all going so amazing and I hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment