Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hollie & Ida rockin' the ATC's.....

Yep, that's right! Our girl Holl has brought out not one, but TWO amazing new ATC (Artist Trading Cards) packs for you all to play with and OMG are they totally perfect for setting the scene! Both ATC sets are designed at 5"x7" scale so you can create jumbo ATC's or scale down in half for regular sized ATC's. These goodies can be used for regular scrapbooking too. Now how awesome is THAT!

And even more awesome, if you put Hollie and Ida from Mizzd-Stock together, you get even more magic! I love working these 2 girls together because WOW! They are a match made in heaven!

ATC - Set 1
by Holliewood Studios



by Holliewood Studios


by Mizzd-Stock


And here are both of my ATC's using these amazing pieces of art and Ida's adorable adorable little daughter, already cut out and ready to go! What more could a girl want hey!

Medieval Babe

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Shadows Of The Past

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep going and get my butt into PS and get some more catching up done once I get these girls down for a nap so we can try and shake off this bug they caught. Off to ring up the doctors and see if I can get them in first thing tomorrow morning too I think. Try and get rid of it once and for good. I hate seeing my babies so sick. Doesn't help that I am so sick on top of it all. Aghhh!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment