Saturday, August 14, 2010

My little Rascal.....

Wow! It's 10.10pm on a Saturday night and I am sitting here still catching up. I haven't even begun to sift through my emails yet and trust me, there is some sifting to do. LOL!

I have a new page with Dani's adorable kit, Rascals to show off tonight but with a twist! It's my daughter Gypsy on it. My girls are such tomboys so I totally had to add them on a page with this kit.

by High Four Designs



And here is my page using this adorable boy AND tomboy kit! hehehehe!

My Little Tomboy

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I shall be back with one more blog post for the night. It's taken a bit to get this one done because my eldest, Jaz was sick AGAIN! The sooner this bug bugs right off the better. I think it might have been due to the heat upstairs, well that is what I am hoping anyway. Sick of us all being so sick now. Aghhhh!
Ok I shall be back very shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment