Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My TotallyWild Sissie has some more gorgeousness!!

Yep, that's right! My Sissie, heather has some totally awesome new brushes out in the Deviant Scrap shop and they are begging for you to grab them up! They are soooo perfect for any and all types of pages. *perfect for that gap filler too!*

by TotallyWild Dezinez

The Image Pack

The Brush Pack

I have also used Lorie Davison's amazing kit, Prince In The City kit.


And here is my page using these awesome brushes and images and Lories awesome kit. And this page is also a new RAK page for the beautiful Natalia and Sofia.

Little Beauty

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I must keep moving because there is soooo much more to come. So much goodness in today's blog posts! hehehehe!

1 comments:

Cryztal said...

Love it.. thank you:)
love you too

Post a Comment