Thursday, August 19, 2010

There's a Little Pixel Party happening....

Good Morning!

How are we all on this wet and dreary day? Oh no wait, the sun just poked it's head out for the day! Not sure how long it's going to be poking out so I better enjoy it while I can. LOL!

I have a new collab kit to show off to you all today from Joelle and her daughter Kaith, aka Little Pixel Designs in celebration of Kaith's 9th Birthday! Sending loads of Birthday wishes your way little Sweetie.

by Joelle and Little Pixel Designs




And here are the 3 pages I made using this adorable little kit.

Tea Party - RAK for Natalia

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Little Fisherman - RAK for Marina

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Little Hideaway - RAK for my Hot Mumma, Magda

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I am off again to keep catching up. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, I think. hehehehe!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment