Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's all totally Greek to me!!

Good Morning One and All!

How are we all going? Me? I am so far behind again but on the bright side, my parents are all moved in and settling in now. Seems really weird just having them up the road now. Going to give them a break from the kids today so I am going to play some catch up and I will start off with some Greek goodies from our one and only Ev, aka Finecrafted Designs.

by Finecrafted Designs


by Finecrafted Designs


And here are both of my pages using these amazing goodies. This girl rocks my socks off I tell ya!

Waiting For My Greek God

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Life Of A Greek Goddess

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I must keep moving because I have loads more goodies to show off this morning.
I hope you have all been going amazing and having a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment