Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My HUGE HUGE news is here......

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I have some VERY VERY EXCITING news to show off to you all today! I was meant to get this up yesterday but I ran out of day. I wish I could have an extra 6 hours a day. Hey don't we all! LOL!


I am sooooo excited to let you all know that I have opened up shop at Deviant Scrap and am selling under the name "Downunder Studios". You will be able to find my Blinkie Services exclusively in my store at DS from now on and I will also be adding a Blogwear service in the near future too.
EXCITING news hey!! Keep your eyes peeled for more!










And to add to the excitement, you can now also find Fairy Flight 4 - The Final in my Deviant Scrap store as well as in Joelle's Scrappity-Doo-Dah store. I am in LOVE with our kit and I hope you all love it as much as we do!


Head on over to my store at Deviant Scrap and check it all out!

Special thanks go out to Holl for having me in her home with the rest of the family. I love you to the moon and back girl!
♥♥ Thank You ♥♥

Ok I really have to keep moving. I haven't done much at all today. LOL! Well I have but I have nothing to show for it, well apart from the washing that is hanging on the clothes horse. LOL!
OH one last little piece of excitement before I take off, my Mum and Dad arrive at my doorstep tomorrow morning. They are on their way down to Melbourne as we speak to get on the boat so at about 9am in the morning I will be looking at both my parents. How EXCITING is THAT! I soooooo can't wait and I can't wait to see the girls faces because as far as they know, Mum and Dad will be here on Sunday morning so we have been able to keep it as a surprise. We are all just so excited.

Ok will keep moving and I might be back later on tonight after I watch all of my shows. Wednesdays and Tuesdays are my night to have the remote, after 7.30pm of course when the old boy gets into bed. HAHAHAHAHA! I hope this finds you all going amazing and I shall return tonight sometime maybe.

1 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow! What a fantastic and amazing news, Tara!!! Congratulations and I'm so happy for you! This is really awesome!

Post a Comment