Wednesday, December 1, 2010

31 Days.....Of December....

Good Morning!

I have a gorgeous new kit to show off to you all this morning from heather, aka TotallyWild Dezinez! Perfect to get you in the spirit of Christmas, if your not already in it of course. And speaking of Christmas and considering today is the 1st of December, it's time for my tree to go up today. Groan! LOL! I am not a huge lover of Christmas but I don't mind getting the tree out. Only thing is, I hate packing it up each year! It NEVER fits back in the box properly. LOL! But I get it all squashed in there and tie her up with hay band and away it goes for the year. A lot of work for just one month a year I tell ya! LOL! Anyway, back to the kit!

by TotallyWild Dezinez




And if you head on over to heather's blog, you can grab yourself up this FREEBIE!


And here is my page using this cute little kit!

31 Days till Xmas

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving and do some catching up today. I lost ALL of my emails last night and I am still sulking about it but if you sent me a message and I haven't replied yet, you will need to shoot another email my way because I can't for the life of me recover the damn things. Sending me up the wall further than I already am I tell ya!! LOL!
I hope this finds you all going great and having a great day. For all of my friends up in the Northern hemisphere, I hope you can all stay warm and for all my friends in the Southern hemisphere, stay cool! Wow the weather is weird all over the world this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment