Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm hereeeee. LOL!

OMG it's been a while since I have blogged hasn't it. I have been SO flat out with these school holidays and Trace just went and burst my bubble last night and told me they don't go back to school until the 14th or there abouts of February! OMG!!! A month still to go. LOL LOL!!

Well I am very late with this post but better late than never hey? LOL! I have a gorgeous pack to show off to you all this morning from the very Wild Child, heather!

by TotallyWild Dezinez


And here is my page using this gorgeous paper pack.

Ice Princess

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

OMG I feel like a bloody newbie at blogging it's been that long in-between posts. LOL!
I hope this post finds you all going amazing and having an awesome Summer/Winter break.
Ok shall be back, I have LOADS more to come! hehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment