Friday, February 11, 2011

Anyone for cake??

Wow these school holidays are taking it out of me, well my mojo and up and go to stay caught up in the world of scrap. I am so incredibly behind all over but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, they are back at school next Wednesday! YAYYYY! But I must admit, I have been totally LOVING the break. It's been well deserved.
We have also been house hunting and we might have found one in Forest, close to the school and everything so bring it on. We just haven't heard back from the owner yet but I tell ya, I am excited! So I have been busily packing my house up in anticipation of a move. So can't wait! And what's even better is that I will have an internet connection that is fast and lots and lots of usage each month and only half of what I am paying for this crappy satellite broadband. BRING IT ON! I can't wait!! LOL! So that explains my absence all over the place lately.

Anyway back to it, I could keep going and going all day long I tell ya! hehehehe!

I have a totally GORGEOUS brand spankin' new collab kit to show off to you all today from my gal's Hollie and Tangie! These girls together will ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF I tell ya now!!

Queen of Cakes - A Designer Collab
by Holliewood Studios and Tangie Baxter
available at


And here is my page using this totally gorgeous kit.

Queen of the Cakes

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving! I have lots of posts to show off to you all this afternoon.
I shall be back. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment