Friday, February 11, 2011

Down in the Wildwood Village - Near the Pond

Ok I am back with my very last post for the day! Yeah I know, I just heard you all sigh with relief! hehehehe! I promise it won't be long and I will be back a lot more when the kids are back at school, BUT not as often as I was before the break. I end up burning myself out too much doing it all full time and with 3 girls and a house to maintain on top of it all. How I have gotten this far is beyond me I tell ya! LOL LOL!!

Anyway, I am dribbling AGAIN! hehehehehe!! Back to it Tara, back to it! LOL!

Well last but certainly not least, I have another installment to Joelle's amazing new collection, Wildwood Village to show off to you all this afternoon and let me say, WOW!! This time she's taking us all to the pond and it's amazing as always!

by Joelle



And here are my pages using this totally amazing kit and also using the awesome add on and the first part of the collection too. I adore this collection so much! Not all pages are in my gallery yet so please keep your eyes peeled.

Down in Wildwood

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Wildwood Princess

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Enchanted Wildwood

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Wildwood Kitchen

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok that's all from me today folks! I am sure I will be back next week sometime. I hope these posts all find you going great and I hope you all have an amazing weekend. From what I can gather, I think we are heading away for the weekend so my darling work-a-holic Husband can spend some time with us all seems it's the last weekend before school goes back. FINALLY! LOL!
Be safe everyone and have an awesome one.

1 comments:

wendy said...

woww girl your pages are again sooo amazing!!
like always!!!

how are you by the way??

Post a Comment