Friday, February 11, 2011

Gorgeous Golden Victorian....

I'm back, yet again! hehehehehehe! This time I have a totally AWESOME new pack of exclusive pre-extracted model images from the one and only Ida, aka Mizzd-Stock! This girl totally knows how to strike a pose and of course Ida's done ALL of the hard work for us and extracted each and every photo. What more could a girl want, hey hey hey!!!

by Mizzd-Stock


And here are my pages using these gorgeous extracted poses. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ida's images soooooo MUCH!!

Golden Victorian I

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Golden Victorian II

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I am off yet again BUT I shall be back very shortly. I have sooooo much to show off to you all today! LOL LOL!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment