Tuesday, February 15, 2011

There's a Steampunk Babe at Deviant Scrap

G'day G'day!

I am back again with more goodies to show off to you all from the amazingly gorgeous model, Ida from Mizzd-Stock! If you love Steampunk then this pack will get your creative juices flowing at full force! She's a STAR!!

(Pre-extracted Model Stock)
by Mizzd-Stock


And here are my pages using these awesome pre-extracted photos from Ida.

Steampunk Punk

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Steampunk Babe

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep running! Have a million things to get done today before the kidlets are back at school tomorrow and I might even let them go out and ride their motorbike soon, IF they behave! LOL!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment