Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time for some Spring Festivities...

Good Morning!

I feel like it's been a life time in-between blog posts but here I am! hehehehe! I have been a very very busy girl here lately helping my very dearest friend in the whole world pack up her house and also started to pack my own up and I am pretty happy because I have lost 8 kgs so far! Bit bloody happy about that! Amazing what happens when I peel my butt off the computer chair isn't it! LOL LOL!!

Anyway back to it! LOL! I have a totally gorgeous kit to show off to you all today from Emi that has come out of retirement! It's as gorgeous as ever and also has some added little goodies and new papers to boot too!

by emeto designs



And here is my page using this gorgeous kit.

Spring Garden

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep running because I have a mountain of stuff to catch up with on my very sick sounding computer and then off to keep packing my house up. Still haven't heard 100% on this new house yet but everyone else seems to know that we are moving into it. Go figure! I think Hubby's ringing the owner today so we can know 100% seems we are the last to hear. LOL LOL!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having an awesome weekend. I shall be back this week with some awesomeness from Deviant Scrap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment