Friday, March 11, 2011

The Festival is on down in the Wildwood Village....

Good Morning!

I can't believe it's Friday here already today! Where has the time gone? WOW! I have had a rather different morning this morning because my Hubby was home. Feels weird! LOL! But his off for the day now and has to go to a funeral soon so he doesn't quiet get the day off like the rest of Management at his work! Grrrrr!!!
I hope the weather holds out for the family today and my thoughts are with them all on this very sad day. :(

Anyway enough of the sad stuff and onto this brand spanking new kit from Joelle!!
This time there is an awesome Festival going on deep down in the Wildwood Village and you so don't want to miss it! There are balloon rides, a merry-go-round, animals to pat and play with and loads and loads more!

by Joelle




And here are my pages using this totally adorable kit!

Wildwood Festival I - RAK 4 Lana

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Wildwood Festival II - RAK 4 Violet

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Wildwood Festival III

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Not all pages are uploaded in my gallery yet but keep your eyes peeled!

Ok I need to run and get some stuff done around this house before the weekend. Moving some stuff up into the new house this weekend so I totally can't wait. I think it will all become real as of this weekend. YAYYY!

I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all have the BEST weekend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment