Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Imaginations....

Good Morning!

Running a wee bit behind with my blog posts this weekend. Have had a great one until yesterday afternoon when we got some terrible news from back home. :( Feels like this is never ending in our family over the past 13 years. Life just isn't very fair sometimes. :( My heart is pouring out to my Grandparents and my cousins Pete and Ky and I just wish there was a way that I could stop all of this hurting for them all.
I am going to play this week as it comes to me so if I am not around much please know I will get to all emails and PM's very soon. Thanks heaps for your patience with me.
♥♥♥

Ok back to it, I have something gorgeous to show off to you all this morning from the desk of Ivonka. This kit is totally beautiful and soft and you will just totally love it!

by StarLight Designs


And here is my page using this gorgeous kit and it's also a RAK for my gorgeous friend MissB too.

Sweet Imaginations

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I shall be back with one more post, you are not going to want to miss this!! Trust me!!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all had a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment