Friday, April 1, 2011

Check this OUT!!!!

Back again and this time I have some awesome news from Dani, aka High Four Designs!! You are going to want to watch this space, trust me!!! hehehehehehe!

Dani is having a Creative Team Call! How awesome is THAT! Get your apps in because you will totally LOVE Dani's awesome goodies!

If you are interested, all you need to do is:

Go to Dani's forum:

And then all you need to do is upload 3 of your best layouts and also a link to your most updated gallery within your post over there. Too easy hey!! I can't wait to see who joins us!


And not only is she having a call, her Birthday Sale is still in full swing so head on over to the Deviant Scrap store and pick yourself up some amazing products at a massive 30% OFF!!!!


And if that wasn't quiet enough, Dani has some amazing new Commercial Use products for you to grab up in her store too! These gorgeous animals are just perfect for all sorts of kits and I just know you will fall in love with them like we all did on the CT!

by High Four Designs


by High Four Designs


by High Four Designs


Aren't they just the cutest!! Make sure you don't miss this chance to pick up some totally gorgeous new products on sale!
Ok I have to keep moving, too many things to do in such a little amount of time. I need 3 extra hands attached to my body I tell ya! LOL! I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week! And I hope you all have the best weekend! Can't believe it's Friday already! This week has flown! Now let's just hope the next month flies by really fast so I can get into our new house. I can't wait to get out of this one. YAYYY!
Be good and have an awesome day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment