Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's my Birthday...And you get all the GOODIES!!!

Good Morning World!!

Yep, as the title says, it's my Birthday! My 31st Birthday to be exact! GROAN! LOL! I am still sitting here wondering WHERE the past year went. Hit 30 and the days just hit full throttle and Birthday's seems to fly by soooo fast! But on a cheerful note, I have something very SPECIAL in store for all of my customers! Crazy I know, it's my Birthday and I am giving gifts out! LOL!


Yep, that's right, you get to reap all of the benefits with a
MASSIVE
20% OFF
all of my Blinkie Services


And a WHOPPING
31% OFF
EVERYTHING ELSE in my store!


http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=16

But be quick because this sale is only for 24 hours!

Sale ends: 10.00am AEST (Aussie Time)

Thanks heaps for looking and I hope you all have a brilliant day/night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment