Monday, April 25, 2011

The Night Butterflies

Good Evening!

I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope Easter Bunny came to you all too. He forgot all about me this year but the kids have enough to last them until next Easter. hehehehehehe!

I have a gorgeous new kit from Ivonka to show off to you all tonight.

by StarLight Designs


And here is my page using this beautiful kit.

The Night Butterflies

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok better keep moving. I have one more post to come tonight and then depending on my internet connection, I might be back later on in the week. We move house at the end of this week and I so can't wait. We have been moving a lot of it this weekend with the help of my Dad and I can actually see the end of the tunnel now. YAYYYY! I am soooo sore though but not long to go now. A HUGE big Thank You to my Dad for all of his help! We couldn't have gotten this far without his help. Love you to the moon and back Dad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment